When taxes or overseas trade charges change, we generally must replace costs on the App Retailer in sure areas and/or modify your proceeds.
Within the subsequent few days, costs of apps and in-app purchases (excluding auto-renewable subscriptions) on the App Retailer will improve within the following areas. Your proceeds shall be adjusted accordingly and shall be calculated based mostly on the tax-exclusive worth.
- Bahrain: Improve of value-added tax from 5% to 10%
- Ukraine: New value-added tax of 20%
- Zimbabwe: New digital providers tax of 5%
Costs on the App Retailer within the following areas is not going to change, however your proceeds shall be adjusted to replicate the next tax modifications:
- The Bahamas: Lower of value-added tax from 12% to 10%
- Oman: New value-added tax of 5%
- Tajikistan: Lower of value-added tax from 18% to fifteen%
As well as, your proceeds shall be adjusted accordingly to replicate tax modifications for the next content material varieties, in the event you’ve chosen the suitable tax class in App Retailer Join and the modifications affect your proceeds:
- Austria: Worth-added tax fee reversion to 10% after short-term lower to five% for qualifying e-books and audiobooks
- Latvia: Worth-added tax fee lower from 21% to five% for qualifying e-books and e-publications
- Romania: Worth-added tax fee lower from 19% to five% for qualifying e-books, audiobooks, and e-publications
As soon as these modifications go into impact, the Pricing and Availability part of My Apps shall be up to date. You’ll be able to change the value of your apps and in-app purchases (together with auto-renewable subscriptions) at any time in App Retailer Join. If you happen to supply subscriptions, you may select to protect costs for current subscribers.